I am stealing this from Kim because (to quote her) heck, I needed an entry!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Only in a salad with a really good dressing
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, years ago when young and stupid
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavour Kool Aid was your favorite? Purple
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Is there anything else to eat...anything??
7. Favourite Christmas movie? Does the Sound of Music count as a Christmas movie?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water first, then coffee
9. Can you do push-ups? A few...ok, a couple...maybe
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A small silver cross that Dave gave me
11. Favourite hobby? Hmm...writing, knitting, reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Have never been tested...
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I don't hate anything about myself
14. Middle name? Margaret
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Glenn Close was really freaky in Fatal Attraction. Poor little Polly looks drunk as she wobbles around in her post-op daze (she just got spayed). I am spending way too much time blogging and not enough knitting lately.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, "crappy tea", wine (and water, of course)
17. Current worry? I worry about my children (like most parents do, I would assume!)
18. Currently hate right now? The hideous cherub border in my living room (a holdover from the previous owner...who had really bad taste in my opinion)
19. Favorite place to be? In the company of family & friends ♥
20. How did you bring in the New Year? In the company of family & friends ♥
21. Where would you like to go? Newfoundland (in July to be exact!) And I always want to go to Italy.
22. Name three people who will complete this? I won't bother e-mailing it on b/c no one will but I'm hopeful some of my blogger friends will, desperate for February entries [that's actually Kim's response and hey look, it worked!!]
23.Do you own slippers? Yes but need new ones
24. What shirt are you wearing right now? Flannel long sleeved pyjama top
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No idea, have never tried
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite colour? I can never pick one favourite...
28. Red or white wine? Both...oh, was I supposed to only have one glass? hic...
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Janis Joplin, Indigo Girls, I practice my choir pieces (if I can remember the words)
30. Favourite Girl's name? My daughter's names, seeing that I chose them!
31. Favourite Boy's name? David, because it's my beloved's name :)
32. What's in your pocket right now? My pyjamas have no pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My best friend's thoughts on holy water...
34. Worst injury you ever had? Mega bruise to my back from falling down the stairs
35. Do you love where you live? Yes, although I wouldn't object to a second home in Italy ;)
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two that get watched, plus one in my bedroom that is used as a clothes rack because I don't watch TV in bed.
37. Who is your loudest friend? Dunno
38. Do you have any pets? Two cats and a fish
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I'd say my husband, but right now we are having a spat about whether or not our daughter can sit on the arms of the furniture in the TV room...send us your prayers for a peaceful reconciliation! haha
40. Your favourite book(s): Depends on my mood, Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet and Anne Michael's Fugitive Pieces, Gabriel Garcia Marquez’ Love in the Time of Cholera...many, many more
41. Favourite Sports Team? Are you kidding? I can barely name a sports team, let alone a favourite!
And now that I have finished, am thinking I already did this list a while ago but...shhhhh, I won't tell if you don't! ;)
HOORAY, I survived the February Blog Challenge!!!! Now I need to go catch up on all my favourite blogs :)