Sorry, no deep thoughts this week! I am grateful to my blog friend menehune for inspiring a post because I just realized I didn't have time to even think about Gratitude Friday! (That is, I am deeply grateful for so many blessings in my life...just hadn't found a moment to choose a specific one to write about.)
I was tagged by menehune to play the meme game My Life is Just a Journey. I love these little get to know me things, I should do them in person more often and not just in my virtual world! So here are my answers...
1. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be?
My own beautiful province, Nova Scotia! But I wouldn't say no to a second home in Italy :)
2. Who is your favourite band or singer?
Not to sidestep the question, but...I really don't have a favourite. Jesse Cook, Indigo Girls, Jewel, Amanda Marshall, U2, David Bowie...
3. If you could be anyone for the day who would it be?
Well...I really like being me!
4. Concert or a Broadway Show?
I've never seen a Broadway Show, but I love the theatre, so I'll go with Broadway!
5. Do you have theme song for life?
Hallelujah (Your Love Is Amazing) comes to mind.
6. Would you choose a fancy dinner at an expensive restaurant or a picnic in the park?
picnic in the park (or more likely at the camper!)
7. Favourite place to shop:
A bookstore...any bookstore...
(I think I'm supposed to tag four others, but am coming late to the game and suspect everyone I would tag has already been tagged...)