Secret Investment Tips for 2007
Maybe I shouldn't give you some of these, because it will be giving away my trade secrets for making a million before I'm 30! However, being the generous soul that I am, I'm going to step out on a limb and give you these amazing insider investment bonanzas for next year...
For all of you with any money left, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.
Watch for these consolidations in 2007.
1.) Hale Business Systems and Mary Kay Cosmetics and Fuller Brush and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become:
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) PolygramRecords, Warner Bros. and ZestaCrackers join forces and become:
Poly, Warner Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:
4. ZippoManufacturing, AudiMotors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
Don't tell anyone else about these...this way, only you and I will be richer than we can imagine!
"The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket." ~ Frank Hubbard