I am excited to announce that I will go back to the US next week! After five months in Norway I am ready and happy to go. I am excited to see a special guy again, of course! And my friends, and DC, and my old colleagues... and to do fun stuff!
I usually don't miss foods very much, but I do miss eating out at a reasonable price. I don't like eating out in Norway very much, as I feel that at such prices, the food really needs to be amazing - and often, that is not the case. Of course there are great restaurants too, but what I miss is going out for a decent meal at a decent price.
Other things I am looking forward to:
- Getting a pedicure! In the US I would get one every month or two, but I didn't want to pay for them here!
- Going to a yoga class at my old gym
- Buying expensive but delicious food at Whole Foods
- Happy hours with friends and colleagues
- Buying skin care products! Something else I saved for the low dollar...