Last night I discovered that Barb of Follow my Bliss had given me an award - the Fab-u-lous Blog Award. Thank you Barb. As a winner of this award, I am to talk about 5 things I think are fabulous, then pass the blog award on to 5 other bloggers.
5 Things I Think Are Fabulous
1. Bella, my Westhighland Terrier Puppy. She is sometimes a handful, but she's just 6 months old so that is to be expected. She is a very lovable, sweet puppy that I adore.
2. The views in Alaska where I live. I've lived here almost 12 years, and am still in awe by the beauty that surrounds me here.
3. My Bialetti Moka Express espresso maker. I bought this when I returned from Italy a couple of years ago, but rarely used it. Then a few weeks ago I began making myself a latte in the morning, and I am addicted. Of course, I have to have the expensive Illy coffee to go in it.
4. Bruschetta-I don't think there is anything much better than a piece of toasty crunchy bread, drizzled with olive oil and topped with chopped tomato and basil.
5. Last, but not least, a bottle of fabulous red wine to go with that bruschetta. Or if it's hot outside, maybe a bottle of nice Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc.
The 5 people I'd like to pass this award along to are:
Candi of Candi's Corner: Wonderlust and Passions
Sandi of Whistlestop Cafe Cooking
Marta of Postcards From the Trail
Deborah of Old Shoes-New Trip
Michelle of Chocolate and Marmalade Tea