I stole this meme from Softdrink's blog, a long long time ago. I agree, Jill, it has a cute title. Oh, I think I sort of asked Jill's permission to steal this and use it when I am in need of a topic. But that was a long time ago and I need a topic today.
1. Last movie you saw in a theater? I hardly watch movies because the ADHD in me makes it difficult to deal with when sitting for long periods of time is involved... But last night I watched Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's at the old Stanford Theater in Palo Alto. The theater itself is an old awesome structure. There is an organ player that comes and play the organ after each movie... Great expereince.
2. What book are you reading? Boring stuff - Educational Research by Creswell. Does that even count?
3. Favorite board game? Scrabble. I love word games.
4. Favorite magazine? Anything about travel and exotic places.
5. Favorite smells? Chocolate chip cookies in the oven, Hot cocoa, ok anything chocolate
6. Favorite sounds? Baby Mikey's trying to talk
7. Worst feeling in the world? Worrying about anything or worrying about my kids or any of the people I love
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? I think of work. Is that sick or what? But then I also think that it would be nice if I only had to go to work as a hobby.
9. Favorite fast food place? In 'n Out Burger, L and L Hawaiian Barbecue
10. Future child’s name? God forbid.. I should not even have to worry about that! Grandchild maybe ok - but I should not have to decide on names.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lots of money I’d….?" ...pay all my student loans, travel, open a school in the Philippines with state of the art facilities and materials, and finally I would only go to work if I wanted to and treat work like a hobby.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No.
13. Storms - I hate it
14. Favorite drink? Diet coke, any time of day. Bad habit.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? If I have time, I would finish this dissertation.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? yes
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? I have been thinking of dyeing it totally gray.... but I am too chicken to just go for it. And if I don't dye, it is a yucky salt and pepper.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Samboan, Cebu, Phillipines; Cebu City, Phil.; Yap in Micronesia; Palo Alto, Ca.; San Jose, Ca.; Fremont, Ca. Short terms, Manila, Chicago, Atlanta, Tucson.
19. Favorite sports to watch? Not watching sports
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? I stole this from Softdrink. She did not send it to me. Softdrink is an avid reader, funny in her blogs, and not afraid to travel solo.Ok, that's more than one - but I can't decide which one to feature.
21. What’s under your bed? Right now a rolling backpack that I need to pack for the short July 4th trip to LegoLand with the kids.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Sure, but I'd choose to be a rich b#*%)
23. Morning person, or night owl? Morning but I liked Softdrink's answer - "Neither. I'm a 10-2 person." LOL
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Over Easy
25. Favorite place to relax? on a beach somewhere in maui or on the lawn at Jardin Luxembourg
26. Favorite pie? Apple. A la mode. Oh and Pecan too.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate with caramel, fudge, and sprinkling of peanut butter cups chuncks.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? I'm not tagging anyone