Here's one of the rental places we're looking into (I still need to contact the owner):
I love the "feel" of it. It's definitely large enough (actually way too large) but here are some of the questions I'd like to get answered:
- I'd like to see some pictures of the place from the outside during the spring/summer?
- What do the decks look like?
- Is there a place to store our bikes?
- Can we rent Monday to Monday?
- Can I see a picture of the bathroom from the other angle - ie the shower?
- Is there room to eat meals out on the deck?
My concerns lean towards:
- Minimal counter space for cooking
- Price (we could easily stay in a B&B for this price)
- Dimensions - I worry that the pictures are taken in such a way that it is really smaller than pictured
- Date those pictures were taken
- It's only been listed for one year
Hmm...I also see it listed here: Stowe Country Rentals hmm I've also talked to.
Here's another place: http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/18930.html it has a different picture offering a different view.
Ah - here's a site that has some spring/summer pictures: Stowe Realty. Okay I contacted this agency b/c the price they show on their website is $300 less than the others, which puts it into our budget range.
I need to wrap this up for now - more later.