They didn't wake me. Chris did that when he got up to go to the bathroom but these are the thoughts that popped into my head as I tried for two hours to go back to sleep (I was finally successful and had the strangest dream about a party at George's house).
Late night thoughts are truly random (and can be truly scary).
- Did I make plans to meet for coffee on Tuesday or Wednesday
- I need to call the oncologist
- When will I be able to sleep without my bra?
- I'm thirsty
- I'm hot
- What if that fast-growing cancer comes back before chemo and radiation start somewhere else - it's that fast
- I need to schedule Becky's physical
- It's election day!
- I'm horny
- I'm going to Italy!!