Girasoli did this thing on her blog that she got from Jill at Fizzy Thoughts, where you're assigned a letter, and must come up with ten things you love that begin with that letter. I opted in, and almost missed it as Girasoli assigned me the letter, "R." So here it goes, ten things I love that begin with the letter R.
1. To start, an easy one - Riemanns and Rosucks as I'm both, the former being my married name and the latter being my maiden name.
2. Red is one of my favorite colors.
3. Robins - I love watching for the return of the Robins in winter (sighted this past weekend), and was lucky enough to watch a Robin family be born and grow outside our family room window.
Oooh, this is tough.
4. Roasts - I love the whole concept, a roast for a large gathering, Shabbos or Sunday dinner, family gathered around the table - basically all the connotations a roast can give.
6. Rationalization - to misquote a famous line, "Who can get through the day without at least one good rationalization?"
7. Raisins - some people give these guys a bum rap but I think they're the perfect to go food.
8. Rabbit - I'm sick. I think they're adorable as pets but they make for some pretty fine eating too.
9. Rainbows - come on? How can you not? I love looking for them after sun showers and can't wait to seem them when we visit the Rainbow State in June!
10. Reading! Be it magazines, newspapers, blogs, books - I love to read. Now if only I could remember to put my glasses on, I could do more of it.
So how's that? Didn't end up being as hard as I thought it might be. Thanks Girasoli for the idea! If you want a letter, leave me a comment and I'll send one your way (and promise it won't be "X").