Lisa sent this to me this morning in the form of an e-mail -- you know the type you have to forward on but I figured I'd post it here instead - heck I needed an entry.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked? Once or twice cigarettes (in college - not in over 20 years), cigar now and again (maybe once a year).
3 . Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? - A Red One
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, now it seems, rightly so.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Mmm...
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push-ups? Maybe a few -
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Whatever necklace I'm currently wearing - it varies.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Sorry what was the question. ;D No
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself ? I procrastinate too much
14. Middle name? Leslie (with an s not a z sound please)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1. I need to eat breakfast 2. I need to call the doctor 3. I need to call the Cantor regarding Sammi's Torah Portion
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Decaf Coffee, Seltzer, Wine/Beer
17. Current worry? Health then Money
18. Currently hate right now? Niente
19. Favorite place to be? My home.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? In a Chemo coma - I think there was a Honeymooner's Marathon on
21. Where would you like to go? Where wouldn't I like to go - it will be a shorter list
22. Name three people who will complete this? I won't bother e-mailing it on b/c no one will but I'm hopeful some of my blogger friends will, desperate for February entries
23.Do you own slippers? Several pairs
24. What shirt are you wearing right now? Victoria Secret Pink Polka Dot pajamas
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? - Yes but I find them to slippery for sex :D
26. Can you whistle? Nope
27. Favorite color? Blue no Red ... argh!!!!!
28. Red or white wine? Red in Winter, White in the summer, Rose with Fried or Spicy food
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't, I do a lot of thinking in the shower (Lisa wrote that and I'm the same way; I used to sing in the shower when I was younger and didn't have much to think about)
30. Favorite Girl's name? I have many, Rebekah and Sammi, Isabelle,
31. Favorite Boy's name? Michael
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing - I'm still in my PJs - though my reading
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Seeing Paula Deen's pants fall down on You Tube
34. Worst injury you ever had? Injury - so I'm assuming Cancer doesn't count - broken collar bone at the age of four
35. Do you love where you live? Sometimes, I love my house and yard, and the friends I have and the shopping, and local restaurants and am happy with the schools, I just wish it wasn't so congested
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 (Lisa how do we have less TVs than you?)
37. Who is your loudest friend? Toss up - Mare or Stephanie (but in good ways)
38. Do you have any pets? Fala the Scottie
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Gordon Ramsay - he just isn't aware of it yet
40. Your favorite book(s): Wow - so many. Green Eggs and Ham, Where Late the Sweet Birds Sang, a Prayer for Owen Meany...oh just check this out: Kim's Favorites.
41. Favorite Sports Team? Jets & Yankees