My Bookcase - pre-cleaningOkay - so with much distraction for the last few days (yes, that's Sammi with the flu but don't worry we think she's on the mend), it's time to start thinking about which books I'm going to bring to Hawaii.
So far I have pulled out:
- New Moon (2nd book in the twilight series)
- Nineteen Minutes (should have read this for book club while I was sick)
- Suite Francaise (I'm on the fence about this one. I read the first half a while ago but never finished it. I just don't know if I want to take up precious space with 1/2 a book.
- The Seventh Sacrament (another by David Hewson) - a friend loaned me these and I enjoyed the first I read, Sacred Cut
- End Games (by Michael Dibdin - the last of the Aurelio Zen series)
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (another missed book club book)
- The No 1 Ladies Detective Agency (yet another missed book club book).
Ooh, just dug out two more paperbacks waiting to be read
- The Virgin of Small Plains by Nancy Pickard
- For the Sake of Elena by Elizabeth George (a Lynley mystery)
Okay, I think I'm good!
So which one or two do you think I should take on the plane? Remember it's an 10+ hour flight.