I saw this Meme on Marta's blog Postcards from the Trail
and thought "What a good idea". This will help my readers (hopefully I have some) get to know me a little bit better.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after my cousin who was 13 when I was born. She probably had the pleasure of babysitting for me and my sister, born 16 months later. She was always called Nancy #1 and I was Nancy #2. Sadly, she recently passed away.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When I peeled onions for this week's soup - actually every time I peel onions. But also every time I think of the two pets we lost in 2008.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. I have always written in a backhand style like my Mother did.
4. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, but my sister has four and she shares them with me.
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Probably too much. I usually feel badly about it.
7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Nope, but I was 19 before I had them out.
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way Jose!
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal.
10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, I think so - and stubborn too.
12. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Usually something dark chocolate, but I also really liked the Roquefort-Honey ice cream we did with our Slow Scoopers group.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Physically, their eyes and smile - Totally, their sense of humor and humility.
14. RED OR PINK?
Neither - I am an orange girl.
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I procrastinate - I hate it but can't help myself.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My kitty who was my 24/7 companion.
17. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Green plaid slippers.
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A piece of orange-cranberry bread.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Bill is gone so the TV is off. I am just listening to the birds chirping outside. And, yes, I do have the window open a little to get some fresh air.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Orange, of course. Or purple as a close second.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Onions and garlic being sauteed.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Bill - he is out working today and called home.
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball. And golf too.
24. HAIR COLOR?
Reddish. Natural color is dark brown, but it is mostly grey now.
25. EYE COLOR?
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
27. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cheese and chocolate.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR SAPPY ENDINGS?
Sappy endings for sure. I really don't like scary movies.
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
"24 - Redemption" on TV. We missed it the first time it was on but needed to watch it before "24" resumes this week.
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I don't like hot weather, so winter (if that's my only other choice. I really prefer fall or spring because the temps are not too hot.
32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs and then kisses!
33. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate something (I am a real chocoholic)
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"Bel Vino" by Isabella Dusi.
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
"The Mentalist" - I love Simon Baker!
37. FAVORITE SOUND?
Probably the ocean.
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, but I wasn't a fan back in their heyday. I was more an Elvis fan than anything.
39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Italy. And that is as far as I want to go!
40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Numbers, I guess, being a CPA.
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Minnesota, but I was just a little girl when we moved to California.