This came from Kim, who got it from Lisa.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, I LOVE it!
2. Have you ever smoked? Way back when I was young, I tried it, but I never got the hang of inhaling properly, so it was kind of a waste. I am just as glad I never acquired the habit.
3 . Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Green (Lime?)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, especially when it involved needles. I think I am more nervous about going to the dentist because of the injections.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I only eat them about once a year.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life, like a lot of people.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee
9. Can you do push-ups? Never tried it, so probably not.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Mom's wedding ring - I wear it when going somewhere she would be interested in seeing. Sort of keeps her with me.
11. Favorite hobby? Slow Travel and now my blog.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself ? Procrastination, like a lot of you.
14. Middle name? Anne with an E.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? (1) How many more tax returns can I do tonight? (2) Will drinking wine make me too sleepy to work? (3) Where are those Girl Scout cookies when I need them?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Wine & Water (I need to drink more of that).
17. Current worry? Money
18. Currently hate right now? I hate the state of our economy and what has happened to nearly everyone's investments.
19. Favorite place to be? Italy, of course! If not there, I do love being at home.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? In bed sleeping. Boring, huh?
21. Where would you like to go? Italy, but I have to wait until September.
22. Name three people who will complete this? My sister and her two daughters.
23.Do you own slippers? Lots of them because I wear them every day when I am working at home.
24. What shirt are you wearing right now? A Curves shirt, which is my usual attire.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, I had some years ago, and I hated them.
26. Can you whistle? No - I have tried all of my life.
27. Favorite color? Most definitely ORANGE!
28. Red or white wine? I like it all - red or white - after all, I am a winelover!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? No singing in the shower - if you could hear me sing, you would thank me.
30. Favorite Girl's name? I don't have any kids, so I never had to choose a name. I actually can't think of a favorite.
31. Favorite Boy's name? See answer to #30.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Dog treats - Hoochie demands them several times a day. I have broken them into small pieces because she gets them so many times a day.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? George Clooney impersonating Andy Rooney on Dateline last night.
34. Worst injury you ever had? Having never broken a bone (knock on wood), my worst injury was when I tripped trying to get to the telephone and hit my head on a bookcase. Sliced my head open right above my eyebrow, but I didn't want to go get it stitched up. Got a neighbor to go get some butterfly bandages - I still have a scar, but not too bad.
35. Do you love where you live? Yes, living in the country suits me. But, I don't like all of the encroaching development that surrounds us.
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
37. Who is your loudest friend? I only have quiet friends.
38. Do you have any pets? Hoochie - Boxer/Mastiff mix.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't I wish!
40. Your favorite book(s): Atlas Shrugged, Dan Brown books (I've loved all of them), Marlena De Blasi's biographical books, and all of Nicholas Sparks' romance novels.
41. Favorite Sports Team? Yankees since I was a little girl - the Lakers in more recent years.