I have been named by Brenda (BGE on Slow Travel) of That's my story...and I'm stickin' to it! as a Kreativ Blogger. I am honored that Brenda chose me!
There are duties that go along with this designation - I must write about 7 things I like plus I must nominate 7 other bloggers for this award. Well, here goes . . .
Things I like:
1. Family and Friends - The most important thing a person can have.
2. Pets - Not having any children, my pets have always been extremely important to me. They love us unconditionally, and I love them the same way.
3. Travel - Although I started my international travel a little late in life, I now have the travel bug.
4. Wine - I couldn't decide if food or wine should come first. Wine makes the food taste better, and food paired with the right wine is something wonderful.
5. Food - A lot of people just eat to live. But, like a lot of the foodies on Slow Travel, I live to eat!
6. The ocean - I always thought I would eventually live at the beach (I've always loved hearing the ocean), but unless I win a Lotto jackpot, it probably isn't going to happen.
7. I LOVE 7's - They have always been my favorite numbers. Lucky? Maybe.
I am not sure which of these bloggers have already been named Kreativ Bloggers. I read a lot of blogs and love them all (for different reasons), so I am just going to throw out the names of a few of them (in alphabetic order).
1, A Journey of 1000 Miles Begins With... (SandraC)
2. As The Seasons Change (scg)
3. Baked Alaska (Cindy Ruth)
4. Candi's Corner: Wanderlust and Passions (Candi)
5. Casey, Italy and Other Good Stuff (Jane)
6. Churches in Venice (AnnieNC)
7. Creative Structures (Diana Strinati Baur)
Oh my gosh, I only got thru the C's alphabetically! That just shows how many good blogs I read!