Gratitude Friday was inspired by Diana of Creative Structures, and it has really caught on!
It's less than a month until we leave for Italy, so this week's gratitude is focused on our trip.
1. I am grateful that I was able to get FF tickets in business class, but only on the way there. On the way back only coach was available,
2. I am glad we will have a couple of days to spend in Milan because we haven't been there before. Likewise for Torino. It's always exciting to visit new places in Bella Italia!
3. We have been to Lake Como before, but we loved it so much, we are returning to the same hotel (Albergo Lenno) and will revisit some of the same places. New places are exciting but so are beloved old places!
4. I am REALLY grateful that we will have the opportunity to stay at the Baur Bed & Breakfast for 10 days and visit the beautiful Piedmont area while we are there. I am SO excited!
5. The wine and the food are a big part of any trip that we take, so I am thrilled that we will be able to experience all that Piemonte has to offer.