Another travel day for us. Hope to blog live from Verona on Sunday!
10 Things I Can't Wait to Do in the Veneto
1. See the Gardini Guisti in Verona
2. Sip wine in an enoteca ...like Antica Bottega del Vino in Verona.
3. Return to Bologna (just for one night) and show Brad all the places I called home in May. I can't wait to enjoy dinner with my language instructor Andrea, and his wife, Daniela!
4. Shopping for a matarello (Italian long rolling pin) in Bologna. We will be visiting the wonderful Bologna market district for a few goodies I can't get in the U.S.!
5. Five nights in Bassano del Grappa! I think a bottle of honey grappa may be coming home to Palm Desert.
6. Visiting Palladian Villas in the Veneto!
7. A return visit to the charming town of Asolo.
8. Drinking prosecco along the "Prosecco Road" between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene.
9. Our 10th anniversary dinner at Villa Abbazia, where we will spend four nights in a beautiful terrace room.
10. A day in Venezia following Shannon's wine bar map and guide.