Sandi at Whistlestop Cafe Cooking, tagged me on this blogging meme. The challenge is to look through your travel photos and find the colors: white, red, yellow, blue and green.
I chose one from a parmigiano casificio when they put the fresh cheese into the white molds.
Red was easy. Here is Brad and "his" Ferrari in Maranello.
Yellow came from the beautiful zucchini flowers at the Bologna market.
Blue came from Venice!
And when I think of green, the gorgeous landscape of Le Marche comes to mind!
The challenge is to :
- present 5 photographs from my travels showing the colours blue, green, yellow, red, and white
- nominate 5 bloggers to participate in the challenge
- complete the challenge and indicate you've entered by:
- linking to your blog post on your Facebook wall mentioning Capture the Colour and
tagging the TravelSupermarket.com Facebook page or...
- linking to your post via Twitter including @travelsupermkt and #capturethecolour in
The best Capture the Colour entries will be shared throughout the competition by expert judges and the TravelSupermarket social accounts.
Each judge will select their own colour category winners and will then combine to select the overall winner of the travel prize.
Any other bloggers want to play?