I am really glad to continue the Gratitude Friday tradition started by Diana of Creative StructuresCreative Structures">a href="http://http://creativestructures.blogspot.com/2009/07/gratitude-friday-club.html">Creative Structures. We had a short,but horrific, storm late this afternoon.Though I just finished cleaning my flooded basement, there are several things for which I am grateful this week.
1. We are able to plan a trip to Isla Mujeres over the winter break
2. Lesfaye, a fellow slow traveler who has graciously answered my many questions about Isla.
3. I was able to find a place at the Beach for a few days at the end of the month.
4. I earned 6 CEU's at a long,somewhat boring conference today.( It was supposed to be Ethical Considerations in withholding/withdrawing nutrition and hydration.Turned out to be more than I'll ever need to know about Speech Pathology & Dysphagia. Only 24 more CEU's needed!
5. Adam did quite well on his GRE's
6. It was a relatively quiet week at work.
7. Had a great time/dinner with 18 friends from my days in Hospital Social Work. Hadn't seen some of them for 14 years. It was really good to catch-up.
8. Finally, I am very grateful that it is Friday!!