Italy With Friends Tours
Trip Planning, Italy, Group Tours
JOIN ME IN BELLA ITALIA! Affordable, small group tours of ITALY. Experience the MAGIC!
Location: Italy, Tuscany, Rome, Florence
BENVENUTO! Hello, my name is Suzan Rozypal.
Join me on an exciting and affordable Italian discovery. Travel with a small, personal group of like-minded travelers with the expertise of a very passionate guide. Travel in a relaxed atmosphere with old or new friends. Explore the "Eternal City" of Rome and the magnificent region of Tuscany. Travel along the Amalfi Coast, the Italian Riveria and glide along the Grand Canal in Venice. Visit each area's landmark sights and hidden treasures with a focus on art, architecture, history, food, wine, and of course the natural beauty of the Tuscan landscape. Travel easily through Italy on an adventure that combines the convenience and value of structured group travel with the flexibility to go where you want to go.
ITALY begins as a dream vacation destination in one's mind. Italy becomes a lasting impression in the heart and mind of any traveler who actually makes the trip. Join me for the opportunity to experience the Italy I fell in love with many years ago.
As a Flight Attendant, I have a unique understanding of the average traveler throughout the USA. I know that there is more to any vacation than just the initial dream and booking deposit. Preparation and information are essential to a successful trip. Once in Italy, its beauty and culture will do the rest of the job in making your visit unforgettable. The Italian people are warm and friendly with a lifestyle that you will quickly envy.
WHY TRAVEL WITH SUZAN?
I have been traveling to Italy for over 20 years and have been fortunate to discover the wealth of treasures in both the cities and the quaint villages in the countryside. I am passionate about sharing my love and knowledge of the Tuscan region with others. I am committed to providing a relaxed traveling atmosphere through interaction with a small group of "friends". I am also commited to providing the opportunity to travel to Italy even with today's weak dollar. I have priced my tours as reasonable as possible while still providing a "top-notch" experience.
It is important and enjoyable to see the "famous" sights. It is however, the hidden jewels that can leave the deepest impressions on travelers. Rome is the most famous city in Italy and has been a bustling metropolis for thousands of years. Tuscany is filled with pleasant surprises around every bend. By traveling with a small group you will be able to see and do so much more than you would ever be able to do on a large bus tour. There is a wealth of discovery waiting for those who want more than just snapping a quick photo and then moving on to the next sight in the guide book. Join me for the experience of a lifetime.
You will find complete details of my tours including day to day itineraries, prices, and my own personal travel philosophy. Also, join planned tour adventures by reading my daily BLOGS.
- Discover the Heart of Italy on this exciting adventure. Enjoy 13 days beginning with exciting Roma, then visit sleepy Tuscan villages before jumping into the Mediterranean on the Italian Riviera and finally, ending in Renaissance Florence. Includes 12 nights accommodations, transportation in Italy, over half of your meals, all sightseeing and museum visits included, wine tasting and much, much more.
- Start your tour in Rome, the Eternal City, with guided tours of the Colesseum, Roman Forum and Vatican City. Spend 4 nights at a hotel located right behind the Pantheon. Take an excursion south of Rome to visit the ancient city of Pompeii.
Travel into Tuscany with visits to Montepulciano, Pienza, Chianti, San Gimignano, Monteriggione, Siena, and more.
Relax to the max on the Italian Riviera at the Vis a' Vis hotel in Sestri Levante. Enjoy an excursion to Portofino, playground of the rich and famous. Spend a full day as you like, perhaps hike the Cinque Terre villages.
End your trip in Florence, the Capital of Tuscany. Experience the wonder of strolling through an "outdoor" museum.
Savor the Italian cuisine along the way with special dining adventures.
Learn the art of wine tasing and wine making at Castello Verrazzano.
Travel with a small group in comfort and safety with most of the planning done by me.
Prices begin at $3450. See website for complete details and a day to day itinerary. (PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE)
September 28-October 8, 2013
(4 spots open)
Experience the magic of La Dolce Vita ( the good life) on this tour of Tuscany. We will focus on this beautiful region filled with breathtaking scenery, delicious food and famous wines. Includes 10 nights accommodations, transportation in Italy, an extensive meal plan, all sightseeing and museum visits included, wine tasting and much, much more.
Begin and end your tour in Florence, birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and a true outdoor museum. See many of its most famous sights including the Duomo, Piazza Signoria and the Ponte Vecchio.
Travel into the Tuscan countryside where your adventure will really begin. Immerse yourself in this magical country with visits to some of its most beautiful hilltowns. Visit San Gimignano, Siena, Pienza, Montepulciano, Monterriggione and Cortona.
- Spend a day in the country at a cheese farm and olive oil mill near Volterra.
- Learn the art of wine tasing and wine making at Castello Verrazzano.
- Learn how to cook the Tuscan cuisine starting with a Central Market visit to purchase your ingredients in Florence.
Travel with a small group in comfort and safety with most of the planning done by me.
Prices begin at $2899. See website for complete details and a day to day itinerary. (PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE)
CHECK OUT THE NEW ROME EXTENSION FOR THIS TOUR. SPEND 3 NIGHTS IN ROME AFTER THE TUSCANY TOUR AND ENJOY ALL THAT THE ETERNAL CITY HAS TO OFFER. Details on website.
NEW TOUR FOR 2014:
- Experience the magic of the Eternal City of Rome for 7 days/6nights. Unpack once at the Hotel Aberdeen and be right in the middle of everything you need to see in Rome.
- Visit ancient Rome with tours of the Roman Colosseum and Forum. Visit one of the oldest museums in the world, the Capitaline Museum.
- Spend the day in Vatican City. See Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel, the highlight of the Vatican Museum. Marvel at the size and beauty of St. Peter's Basilca.
- Take an excursion to Ostia Antica, the ancient port of Rome. Step back in time as you wander the streets of a once lively port city filled with taverns, baths and merchants shops. See some wonderfully preserved mosaics.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the historical center of Rome with visits to the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain, Campo Dei Fiore, Castel Sant' Angelo, and the Spanish Steps.
- Savor some of the best foods in Rome on a movable feast in a real Roman neighborhood. Experience the local culture through its delicious food and wine.
- Take a free day to enjoy Rome or surrounding towns on your own.
- Spend time with new friends enjoying delicious food and wine at wonderful local restaurants throughout the city.
- Take a panoramic bus tour to see Rome's most important sights under the stars followed by dinner in the lively Trastevere district.
- Enjoy a stress free vacation in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You will have planned activities with plenty of free time for your own pursuits. No luggage restrictions or moving around.
- Check out my website for a day to day itinerary. Prices begin at $1499 ppd. Does not include airfare.
March 22 - April 2, 2014
Enjoy 12day/11nights discovering the Best of Italy. Travel before the Easter season when the crowds are low and the weather is nice and cool. This is the perfect time to see the most important sights in Italy and save money along the way. This tour includes excellent hotel accommodations, all transportation in Italy, great sightseeing, and an extensive meal plan.
Begin in Rome with visits to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, the Pantheon and a whole day in Vatican City.
- Visit the region of Umbria with a visit to Assisi, the city of St. Francis. This beautiful walled city will surely provide a wonderful spiritual experience.
- Travel into Tuscany with visits to Montepulciano, Siena, Monterriggione, Greve and San Gimignano. Sleep in San Gimignano, the city of towers and enjoy shopping its streets filled with artisan shops selling ceramics, jewelry, art and all sorts of Tuscan food products.
Enjoy a lunch of homemade Tuscan favorites at Castello Verrazzano Winery. Learn all about the wine making and wine tasting process.
Be amazed as you glide along the Grand Canal in Venice. There is truly no city like Venice and you will have time to enjoy it all.
Visit Florence, the capital of Tucany, with plenty of time to wander its medieval streets filled with wonderful art and architecture. Visit the Accademia Museum to see Michelangelo's David. Dine like you have never before at Il Latini, a Florentine landmark for Tuscan favorites.
- Enjoy stress free travel with all the planning done by me.
- Prices begin at $2750. See website for complete details and a day to day itinerary. (Prices do not include airfare.)
CHECK OUR MY BLOG.
CHECK OUT ITINERARIES, PICTURES, TESTIMONIALS, MY TRAVEL PHILOSOPHY, HIGHLIGHTS, DAILY BLOGS AND MUCH MORE!
Listing #3512, on Slow Travel since 7/7/2008
Alert Administrator (for problems with this listing)
Back to Top