Classified listings for vacation rentals, hotels, B&Bs, restaurants, tours, tour guides, car services, travel consultants, and more!
Trip Planning, Italy, Cooking Classes and Tours
Savouring the Salento: Unique Boutique Food and Cultural Tours in Puglia, Italy
Location: Puglia, Italy
Savour Lecce and The Salento with the ultimate food tour of Puglia.
Join us for incredible food tours and unforgettable travel experiences in Puglia’s beautiful Salento region, the fascinating heel of the Italian boot.
Espressino Travel will be your personal guides on a weeklong all-inclusive culinary tour of Puglia based in the stunning city of Lecce. As we travel the region, our small group will enjoy luxurious accommodation, dine at fabulous restaurants, enjoy hands-on cooking lessons, interact with locals, and explore the cuisine and culture of Southern Italy's great undiscovered destination. Our insider knowledge of Lecce and Puglia enables us to provide authentic, exciting and engaging experiences that lone travelers simply can't find on their own.
Highlights of our all-inclusive Savouring The Salento tour:
• Luxury accommodation at Mantatelurè in the heart of beautiful Lecce.
• Every meal (along with delicious local wines, water and coffee) is included in the price as we visit some of the Salento’s finest restaurants.
• All transfers are included in the price. You just have to make your way to the nearest airport or train station, then relax and let us show you around in comfort.
• Excursions to the Salento’s most fascinating destinations: Gallipoli, Otranto, Ostuni, Alberobello and the spectacular beach at Torre dell’Orso.
• Four fun, hands-on cooking lessons with amazing instructors including extraordinary local chef Gianna Greco and the friendliest Pizzaiolo in Southern Italy
• Unique, authentic and fascinating foodie experiences, including:
- Fishing with local fishermen
- Truffle hunting
- Olive oil visit and guided olive oil tasting
- Vineyard visit and guided wine tastings
- Local product tastings
- Gelato demonstration
- Food history and education
- Market visit with our chef
• Guided walking tours of Lecce, Otranto, Gallipoli, Alberobello and Ostuni.
• An Italian language and culture lesson.
• All entry fees.
• Local taxes and gratuities.
• Authentic cultural experiences.
• Real connections with local people.
• Memories for a lifetime!
*** Special Exclusive Offer for 2014: €750 Savings!! ***
Our Savouring the Salento Tour price is normally €2350. However, we are offering a once-in-a-lifetime discount for Slow Travel guests joining us on our maiden voyage this September.
Sign up now to experience the best of Puglia for the lowest possible price - just €1600 per person! (Note: prices based on double occupancy). Contact us now to book your space.
Tour Date: September 2nd to 9th, 2014
Tour Price: €2350 €1600
Visit for a week; be changed for life. Andiamo in Italia!
Company: Espressino Travel
Name: Robert Collins & Lili Okuyama, Directors
Website: www.espressinotravel.comE-mail: Click here to send an e-mail inquiry
Listing #4594, on Slow Travel since 5/21/2014
Copyright © 2000 - 2014 SlowTrav.com
About Us -
RSS Feeds -